It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Publish Review Comments for a Text Artfiact from a Module Review

Glyn Costello (13838) | asked Jul 30 '21, 6:31 a.m.
edited Jul 30 '21, 7:12 a.m.

I'm trying to find out how I can publish review comments from a module review where cmoments are entered against text artifacts within the module (within the review). 

...with global config as well. 

Starting with the Review URI, I can see the module artifact URI, but no configuration context. 

Manually setting the configuration and querying the text artifact with "includeComments=true" only returns the "general" comments, not the comments from the review. 

Can the "com.ibm.rdm.web.pages.showArtifactInReviewContext" be added in anyway to the query URL?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Cristobal Sandoval (862) | answered Jul 30 '21, 1:20 p.m.

you can do a GET to a url like this

with headers

OSLC-Core-Version : 2.0
DoorsRP-Request-Type : private
Accept : application/rdf+xml

in this example TX_44Z2kPFQEeuLhqyLcTaubw is the artifact for which we want to get the comments and _7oupIfFQEeuLhqyLcTaubw it's the review ID 

Glyn Costello selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Glyn Costello commented Aug 03 '21, 6:21 a.m.

That worked!!! Where is this actually documented? I trawled the Jazz.net site and the IBM documentation.... 

Cristobal Sandoval commented Aug 03 '21, 8:35 a.m.

I don't think it's docummented, i just did my own tests and figured out

Glyn Costello commented Aug 03 '21, 11:06 a.m.

Thanks. 

However, my next step is to get from a Review to this artifact within the module. 

I'm struggling with the dynamic datasource configuration during publishing because the Reportable API for DNG doesn't pass on the global configuration that the Module is being reviewed under. 

I'm trying to create a "Document Style Report" for a review which contains a module and publish any "Review comments" that are registered against text artifacts within the module. 

So I have a "Review" Datasource schema in my template. The XML data that comes back for that review URI has the resource URI for the module, but not the configuration URI. So I'm unable to dynamically configure a datasource in the template. 

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 07 '23, 5:10 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please note that the header  DoorsRP-Request-Type : private indicates an internal API.

One other answer

permanent link
Martin Trost (112) | answered Feb 07 '23, 2:55 a.m.

Hello,

is there now a solution to dynamically configure the data source to publish review comments of artifacts within a module within the review context?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.