It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to add additional information to a machine reservation in the lab manger?

Keren Kummer (152) | asked Jul 11 '19, 10:35 p.m.
Hi,
I would like to make a machine reservation for other people and/or other projects in the lab resources reservation but it seems like the only information that I'm able to put in is the date and time and it always gets assigned to me. I was <g class="gr_ gr_284 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="284" id="284"> wordering </g> if there was a way to add more information to the scheduler. Is <g class="gr_ gr_461 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="461" id="461"> that possible </g> ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
abhishek gour (3812) | answered Jul 15 '19, 1:14 p.m.

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no option available to set user details while requesting for reservations. System automatically choses the user who's credentials are used to login with the reservation POST request.  
Thanks,
Abhishek

Keren Kummer selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.