It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can you resize/rescale charts in RQM and also export out planned execution schedules into excel

Anthony Paul (7021821) | asked Jan 21 '13, 10:23 a.m.
 Hi all,

I am now looking at the reporting and dashboards side of RQM (4.0). However the charts generated seem a bit limited.

So I was wondering if there was a way to resize and rescale charts in RQM.

Also as a side question, one thing we are doing at the moment is pulling out the data into excel and creating the charts from there. At the moment I can easily pull out the actual executions and results run during a time period, but is there a way to pull out the planned execution points from the scheduling section?

Cheers

Comments
Anthony Paul commented Feb 05 '13, 5:52 a.m.

Hi has anyone have an answer to this 

2 answers

permanent link
Vijay Patil (4813) | answered Mar 05 '13, 11:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Anthony,

The answer for the first part of the question -

The reports in dashboard and report view are developed based on BIRT templates. Currently, there is no way to resize the chart from RQM web UI. The user could get the templates (rptdesign files) from com.ibm.rqm.reports.templates plugin in the build, then adjust the chart by himself, and deploy to the server if he would like to do it by himself.

I am looking at - what you can do for the second part of the question. Will get back to you soon.

Thanks,
Vijay.

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Mar 06 '13, 5:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
  Hi Anthony, As of now our Out of Box cognos and BIRT reports's chart are not re sizable . Could you let me know which is the chart in the RQM report  in particular you are looking for resize ?

Comments
Anthony Paul commented Mar 06 '13, 5:19 a.m.

The main one for us is the Execution Trend Report and it looks a little bit "cramped". 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.