It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to delete project in RRCS?

Nagarjun Chevula (8671) | asked Oct 25 '09, 10:18 p.m.
How to delete a project in RRCS? I could not find out delete project link in the jazz/admin page.

Thanks
Nags(nags_chevula@us.ibm.com)

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Oct 26 '09, 11:38 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
How to delete a project in RRCS? I could not find out delete project link in the jazz/admin page.

In RRC 2.0 You can archive (but not delete) projects. When you archive them, they no longer show up in the RRC user interface. After archiving a project, the project name cannot be reused, so if you think you will need to reuse the name (e.g., "My Demo"), consider renaming the project before you archive it.

Note that RRC 1.0 doesn't offer as much in the way of renaming/archiving projects, so behavior in 1.0 is different.

permanent link
Nagarjun Chevula (8671) | answered Jan 28 '10, 3:20 p.m.

In RRC 2.0 You can archive (but not delete) projects. When you archive them, they no longer show up in the RRC user interface. After archiving a project, the project name cannot be reused, so if you think you will need to reuse the name (e.g., "My Demo"), consider renaming the project before you archive it.

Note that RRC 1.0 doesn't offer as much in the way of renaming/archiving projects, so behavior in 1.0 is different.

Are there any plans to provide project delete feature in RRCS?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.