It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to remove items from plans

Mahari Hill (4861169230) | asked Jul 16 '18, 9:22 a.m.
closed Jul 17 '18, 7:19 a.m.
605-ifix005

All,

Someone incorrectly put a large Feature->Story combo into our current iteration and it appeared in our plan. I selected that feature and it's stories, as well as another Feature->Story combo and a bunch of tasks and set the Planned For to the Backlog.

Everything moved and appears fine in the Backlog except one feature and two of its stories. This feature has 6 stories and they are all Planned for "Backlog", but the feature and only two of its stories are "stuck" in our current iteration plan as well as the Backlog. When you review the items, they say Planned For "Backlog", so how can I get rid of them? I tried playing with the Fetch and Include All Items check boxes and still nothing...Does not matter browser or user who is logged in...When you review the Backlog, they are all there...

Any thoughts on how to remove them?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 17 '18, 2:15 a.m. | edited Jul 17 '18, 2:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The only way out of scope items could be pulled into a plan, I would be aware of, would be based on a parent child relationship in a hierarchical plan.
Otherwise there might be a bug and you could try support.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Mahari Hill (4861169230) | answered Jul 17 '18, 7:19 a.m.
That's it.

I thought checked, but there was a resolved task many layers below on the same day this thing was created in the iteration....

thanks,

You can close this.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.