It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Save a Dashboard to a Quality Manager Process Template

Richard Good (872159) | asked Mar 28 '18, 1:39 p.m.

Hello,

I would like to save a dashboard as the default project dashboard to a Quality Manager process template. Is this possible, and if so how do I do it? Thanks for any help!

Richard

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Mar 29 '18, 4:06 a.m.

You need to use an RTC Eclipse client to connect to your RQM instance to modify the process configuration, and manage the templates, assuming you're familiar with RTC. Here is an old post talking about similar issues.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/212914/add-new-viewlet-entries-in-jke-banking-process-template

Richard Good selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Richard Good commented Mar 29 '18, 9:06 a.m.

Thanks, I must have known that at some point last year as I exported and imported the process model in eclipse and saw a previous version of a Quality Manager process model!

Richard Good commented Mar 29 '18, 9:14 a.m.

spoke too soon, there aren't any quality manager viewlets available for me to add to my dashboard ;-(

Richard Good commented Mar 29 '18, 9:29 a.m.

OK on reflection your link does help, you just add a random viewlet in the process template then export the QM widget you want to get the identifier and paste that in to the viewlet identifier field, they don't make it easy!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.