It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS report doesn't show user name propely

Lior Peled (17416) | asked Feb 04 '18, 4:09 a.m.

hi,

In my JRS report I report on status per defect group by owner , for all users except one I get the full name displayed as expected.
for one user the name is displayed as following :https://<servername>/jts/users/<username>
what can be the reason for this to happen? how do I resolve it?

Lior

2 answers

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96039) | answered Feb 04 '18, 8:09 p.m.
edited Feb 04 '18, 11:50 p.m.

Hi Lior,

User names (CCM contributors) are stored in data warehouse table RIODS.RESOURCE. Run following query in Advanced section.

select NAME, FULL_NAME, URL from RIODS.RESOURCE

and see if the user in question has a proper full name. If not, change something for this member in CCM project members, save it, (and revert back to original, and save again). Now modifiedsince flag is on, and the user info will be updated by next DCC job (delta load). After the next DCC job, verify the query again if the full name gets updated.

Comments
Lior Peled commented Feb 05 '18, 2:01 a.m.

I wasn't able to find this user name in the results I had received using the query, actually I didn't few others in the list and for all those which I didn't find the same issue appear regarding the user name.. 

maybe that's the reason? how can I added them to the users list in that table? and why they are not in the list? 

Kenji Sarai commented Feb 05 '18, 4:24 a.m.

Then follow my comment as above.
Change something for this member in CCM project members (such as add a role temporary), save it, revert back to original, and save again. Now modifiedsince flag is on, and the user info will be updated by next DCC job (delta load).

I guess DCC job had failed just after when you added these members in the project. If you know the date when it has been done by history and still keep dcc logs, verify what happened.

Lior Peled commented Feb 06 '18, 10:20 a.m.

Hi,

after making a change as suggested ,so far -24 hours later the issue remains.
is it possible that the DCC job failed again? or didn't run at all?
how can I check it further? 

Kenji Sarai commented Feb 19 '18, 12:49 a.m.

Make sure to run DCC job "Jazz Foundation Services - Core" which loads the CCM contributors. If problem persists, contact IBM support for detailed investigation.

Lior Peled commented Feb 19 '18, 8:11 a.m.

where is this job located at and how do I run it? 

permanent link
Lior Peled (17416) | answered Feb 18 '18, 8:20 a.m.

hi, I'm still having this problem . 

what else can be done in order to overcome it?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.