It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a stream based on a baseline in Architecture Management application

Benjamin Röhl (1671324) | asked Jan 11 '18, 9:57 a.m.

Hello,

I have created a global stream, assembling the initial local stream of the Architecture Management application (or Rational Model Manager, to be clear). Then I successfully create a global baseline, where a local baseline of AM is created implicitly.

Now I'm stuck when trying to create a global stream based on this global baseline because the GC application complains, that it can't create it.
Thus I tried it manually in the AM application, but couldn't find where.

Is this currently not supported for AM?
If not, is there a workaround to do this?

Kind regards

Accepted answer

permanent link
Sasha Rekhter (5111) | answered Jan 23 '18, 1:24 a.m.

Hi Benjamin,

Rhapsody Model Manager is using RTC SCM for CM engine. You need to look how to create streams <g class="gr_ gr_194 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="194" id="194"> with in </g> RTC SCM. Here is some reference.
 https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.5/com.ibm.team.scm.doc/topics/t_creating_stream.html

Best regards.
    Sasha.

Benjamin Röhl selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.