It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No process templates after beta 2 install

David Davies (20612713) | asked Sep 29 '09, 11:02 a.m.
Hi guys

Just installed the latest 2.0 Beta and when I go to create a new project there are no templates available. Clicking on the deploy option says that it can't find any.

Where can I find it??

( there were no errors in the install as far as I can see )

Many thanks

David

4 answers

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Sep 29 '09, 1:33 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi David,

Projects are created through the RRC client rather than in the web. Have you gone through the fast-path setup using the URL http://localhost:9443/rdm/setup ? This is where the process template should have been deployed. I could export my process template and email it for you to import, however you may have other problems so we would want the application to complete this task through the setup. If you are unable to create a project through the RRC client after connecting to your repository, I would recommend going through the set up one more time to make sure that everything completes succesfully. You should see a message indicating that the process template has been deployed. Hope this helps.

Hi guys

Just installed the latest 2.0 Beta and when I go to create a new project there are no templates available. Clicking on the deploy option says that it can't find any.

Where can I find it??

( there were no errors in the install as far as I can see )

Many thanks

David

permanent link
David Davies (20612713) | answered Oct 27 '09, 1:23 p.m.
Hi there

Sorry its been a while....

I have used the setup url and now can see the template. Logging into jazz everything is fine, but when trying to use the /rdm/web/rrc url, it just sits on the Loading page and nothing happens. I have tried the eclipse client and that does not connect either.

Any idea where I should look to see whats wrong?

Thanks again

David

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Oct 27 '09, 1:34 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would suggest running the custom setup, making sure to enter the Public URI Root at the end of the setup (ie - http://hostname:9443/jazz). Hope it helps,

permanent link
Stef van Dijk (2.0k179) | answered Oct 28 '09, 12:28 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Also be sure the userid you are attempting to login with has either the Author or Reviewer license.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.