It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error occurs when trying to run RQMExecutionTool

Shravana Sainath (132) | asked Jan 10 '18, 6:11 a.m.
converted to question Jan 10 '18, 9:50 p.m. by Donald Nong (14.5k414)

(Converted from post: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/103266/any-rqmjenkins-integration-materials)
HI Oskar Berreteaga,
i've configured RQM with Jenkins am getting the below error on Jenkins:

C:\Users\phu7kor.jenkins\workspace\Jenkins_RQM>java -jar C:\Users\phu7kor\Downloads\RQM-Extras-ExecutionTool-6.0.4\RQMExecutionTool.jar -tcerId=4509 -projectName="Jenkins_RQM" -publicURI=https://rb-alm-02-t3.de.bosch.com/qm/web/ -user=das9si -password=#### -suiteStepScriptIds= -suiteStepAdapterIds=SelRQM3 -parallelExecution=true -exitOnComplete=true -printResultUrl=true 
Processing Command Line arguments for Test Execution
Logging in to the server
Attempting to create SSL_TLS context
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSL_TLS SSLContext not available
Unable to create SSL_TLS context, trying TLS
Successfully created an HTTP client
Attempting to create SSL_TLS context
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSL_TLS SSLContext not available
Unable to create SSL_TLS context, trying TLS
Connection to RQM Server is established
[Fatal Error] :17:77: The reference to entity "etag" must end with the ';' delimiter.
Resolve project alias name if necessary
Unable to find project: Jenkins_RQM.  Verify the project exist and user running the Execution Utility is a member of the project.
unable to parse server response as XML
Internal Error occurred. See log for more details

C:\Users\phu7kor.jenkins\workspace\Jenkins_RQM>exit 1 Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure Finished: FAILURE

Looking for the Earliest answers pls.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 10 '18, 9:51 p.m.

Please do not post your question as an answer, particularly to a very old post, because very likely no one will notice it.

Donald Nong commented Jan 10 '18, 9:53 p.m.

Have you checked the error messages carefully, particular this line?

Unable to find project: Jenkins_RQM.  Verify the project exist and user running the Execution Utility is a member of the project.

Shravana Sainath commented Jan 11 '18, 4:35 a.m.

Hi Donald Nong,
yeah i've given the same name which was created in the QM but its saying unable to find the Project Area.
so then i tried with Project Alias by providing the QM project area's url
its saying unable to find project area: null.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jan 11 '18, 1:03 a.m.

It seems you use Jenkins project Jenkins_RQM instead of RQM project name.
Project name should be RQM project which has TCER id 4509.
If you have renamed the project area in RQM, it would need to use project alias otherwise you may hit some other error.

Public URI has to be base public URI something like:

-publicURI=https://rb-alm-02-t3.de.bosch.com/qm if qm is your context root.

Shravana Sainath selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Shravana Sainath commented Jan 11 '18, 4:07 a.m.

Hi Don Yang,
I've given the name of the Project available in the QM but still the same error saying unable to find the Project area even though the connection was established to QM.

Shravana Sainath commented Jan 15 '18, 5:49 a.m.

Hi Don Yang,
I've made few changes and now its working fine :)
is there a way to create a new TCER in a test case when there's an already existing TCER run?

Don Yang commented Jan 15 '18, 6:02 p.m.

i assume this is a question not related to execution tool as it won't create any TCER etc.
If you have a TCER and want to create a new one, it is possible if you have different environment etc set for the new TCER.

One other answer

permanent link
Shravana Sainath (132) | answered Jan 11 '18, 4:09 a.m.

I tried with this command in jenkins

java -jar "Path of tool"RQM-Extras-ExecutionTool-6.0.4\RQMExecutionTool.jar -tcerId=4509 -projectName="SYS-TEST-com.bosch.rqm_PA_6.0.3GA_With_CM" -publicURI=https://rb-alm-02-t3.de.bosch.com/qm/web/ -user=userName(I've given my user name) -password= Password(I've given my password) -suiteStepScriptIds= -suiteStepAdapterIds=SelRQM3 -parallelExecution=true -exitOnComplete=true -printResultUrl=true

seeing error:

[Fatal Error] :17:77: The reference to entity "etag" must end with the ';' delimiter.

Resolve project alias name if necessary

Unable to find project: SYS-TEST-com.bosch.rqm_PA_6.0.3GA_With_CM.  Verify the project exist and user running the Execution Utility is a member of the project.

unable to parse server response as XML

Internal Error occurred. See log for more details

Comments
Shravana Sainath commented Jan 11 '18, 4:21 a.m.

have used Project Alias instead of Project Name by providing the url of the project area in QM.
this error i'm getting

Unable to find project: null

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.