It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where can I see the RQMExecutionTool's API information?

welder welder (432) | asked Mar 08 '20, 9:32 a.m.
edited Mar 08 '20, 9:58 a.m.
Hi,

I'm using RQMExecutionTool(RQM 6.0.6.1) to execute the test cases and everything works fine, but RQMExecutionTool requires login every time and it's a bit slow. I want to use my own tool to call the API to replace it.
But I can't find the RQMExecutionTool's API introduction in RqmApi. Where can I see the corresponding API information?

In addition, I added the -verbose parameter when executing the following parameters, but the additional log messages(e.g. URL) was not displayed in the log.Where is the problem?

java -jar RQMExecutionTool.jar -verbose = true -user = xxxx -password = yyyyy -testSuiteId = 4 -testPlanId = 16 -projectName = "yanfengco-test" -publicURI = "https://clm.xxxx.xxxxx.com/ qm "-resultState = com.ibm.rqm.execution.common.state.failed -runLastCreatedER = true

Accepted answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.4k217) | answered Mar 08 '20, 8:48 p.m.
Couple of things:
 - you can create a password file that contains your (not very well) encrypted password and then set the option on the command line to use it. Then you won't have to log in.

- depending on what you want to do, the RQM Command Line Adaptor and the RQM Selenium Adaptor include their source code inside the jar file and the core API is the same. You may be able to use those source files to do what you need to do
welder welder selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.