It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to save the consumer key and secret into the application's database. See details for more information.ID CRJAZ1850E.how can i solve this?

sreenath v (78680) | asked Nov 21 '17, 6:39 a.m.

hi,
while installing rtc 3.0.0 in was using sql database, i got this error in custom setup.

error look like this:

Unable to save the consumer key and secret into the application's database. See details for more information.ID CRJAZ1850E
hide details
The JTS root URL has not been configured
java.lang.IllegalStateException
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.setup.RegistrationHandlerService.finalizeRegistration(RegistrationHandlerService.java:306)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.setup.RegistrationHandlerService.perform_POST(RegistrationHandlerService.java:152)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.TeamRawService.service(TeamRawService.java:90)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:45)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:599)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Zeeshan Choudhry (6541612) | answered Nov 21 '17, 1:14 p.m.

You need to configure JTS first before you can register the RTC application to it. 

Run /jts/setup from Web Browser. 

Also I would suggest to use the latest version of RTC ( JTS and CCM 6.0.4) since 3.x version if out of support. 

sreenath v selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
sreenath v (78680) | answered Nov 24 '17, 7:14 a.m.

i got answer....its resloved i went to jts server administartion page and deleted registed application clm and re - registered the clm application and run the application wizard. its done!!!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.