It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Re-Deploying Jazz Team Server from a Liberty Profile to Websphere Application Server 8.5.5.12.

Nikhil Khaladkar (1127) | asked Sep 04 '17, 9:46 a.m.

Hi, 

I am trying to re-deploy Jazz Team Server Applications hosted on a Liberty Profile to WebSphere Application Server Profile.

I am using the wsadmin as the deployment tool and clm_was_config.y and clm_deploy.py scripts for the same.

I am performing the following steps to do so:-
====================================================================================
1)Install Websphere Application Server in the same directory as of the already installed Jazz Team Server with Liberty, using a non-root user.
2)Stopping Jazz Team Server and Liberty.
3)Configuring the WAS using clm_was_config.py.
Command:
./wsadmin.sh -language jython -user WAS_username -password WAS_password -f Path to the script/clm_was_config.py JazzInstallDir/server/conf
4)After configuration I give the path to war files which we want to deploy on the WebSphere and deploy using clm_deploy.py.
Command: 
./wsadmin.sh -language jython -user WAS_username -password WAS_password -f path to the script/clm_deploy.py  nodeName serverName JazzInstallDir/server/liberty/webapps/
5)Start the applications using the WebSphere Admin console.
======================================================================================
The problem I am facing is that when I try to access the application URL's- as per given in the team.properties file of the application- I get either of the following error: 

Error 404: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.exception.NoTargetForURIException: No target servlet configured for uri.
404: ProxyServlet: /ccm

Work Around tried:
I did try re-deploying the war files, but the same error persists.
Note : On re-starting the Jazz Team Server it starts with default host(Liberty)

Is there any workaround or alternate approach to this task?

Thanks in advance,
Nikhil

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.