It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why don’t I see newly entered requirements into DNG when immediately generating a report using Jazz reporting

A S (58530) | asked Sep 12 '17, 11:31 a.m.

When I load new requirements into Rational DNG, I don’t see those requirements when immediately generating a report using Jazz reporting.  I’m assuming that is because the servers need to sync-up? 

They are different VMs for reporting and DNG.

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Sep 13 '17, 11:05 p.m.

It's always interesting to see the same or similar questions posted within a short time period. This is almost the same question as this one.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/243091/why-there-is-no-real-time-sync-up-between-data-in-rqm-server-and-report-from-jrs-report-builder

Comments
A S commented Sep 14 '17, 9:35 a.m.

In my case, I searched before I posted and did not see the question you pointed me to.  Also, I somehow posted the same question twice.  I tried deleting the second one, but no luck.  Interestingly I have received differing answers on both.  

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 12 '17, 2:22 p.m.

Not so much "sync" as data collection needs to run.   DCC jobs in the "ODS Data Collection" category can be run at "reasonable" intervals in the DCC Scheduler.   According to other posts here the jobs under "Data Mart Collection" should run only 1 time / day.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.