It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report builder not showing updated data

Nitin Kaushik (11118) | asked Sep 06 '17, 12:04 p.m.

Hi 

We are working in live environment until now Report builder was working fine but suddenly its not getting updated for few work items . I do not know why but the status (inbuilt field) is something different in the work item while if you see in reports through report builder its still showing old value of status. The complete update cycle has been run for data warehouse operation so no probability for being in queue. Can someone suggest few options ?

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Barbour (250222) | answered Sep 06 '17, 5:57 p.m.
edited Sep 06 '17, 5:58 p.m.

I will assume that you are using the right data source for your project (i.e. Configuration Management is NOT enabled so the Data Warehouse is still applicable).  

WARNING, the following suggestion could take a very long time and slow down your server significantly while the DCC jobs are running.

With the above caveats - you might consider setting (for each resource group) the 'Delta Load Configuration'  (on the <server URI>/dcc/web#action=com.ibm.rational.datacollection.manageResources.configureDeltaLoad) from 'Delta Load since previous run' to 'Full Load' and then 'Run all data warehouse collection jobs'.... 

Comments
Kenji Sarai commented Sep 07 '17, 3:17 a.m.

If you know when the DCC job stopped working, then you can set 'Delta load since date...' option in 'Delta Load Configuration'. DCC job will run faster with less impact on performance than full load.

Nitin Kaushik commented Sep 07 '17, 6:44 a.m.

This is the thing, we are not having any failed jobs as its just missing only for very few work items while rest of them is showing pretty fine. I will try to see with the team if they can run Full load as suggested by Daniel or Delta load since date if we find some exact date ( which is challenging to know )

If you have anything more that will be of real help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.