It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Integration issue between RSAD 9.6 and RSADM eclipse client 6.0

Nitin Kaushik (11118) | asked Jun 23 '17, 10:13 a.m.

I am able to create repository connection but as soon as i select the project area i come across the following error. I have the designer and Architect Role in the project.

Server-generated exception
 status code : 405
 summary : Method Not Allowed
 details : HTTP 405: Method Not Allowed
Method 'POST' not found on resource.
End of report
at...
com.ibm.xtools.rmpx.communicator.DMCommunicatorException
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpx.communicator.DMCommunicator.execute(DMCommunicator.java:162)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpx.oauth.OAuthCommunicator.execute(OAuthCommunicator.java:117)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpx.oauth.OAuthCommunicator.execute(OAuthCommunicator.java:111)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpc.info.internal.RmpsInfoService.requestInfo(RmpsInfoService.java:210)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpc.info.internal.RmpsInfoService.requestInfo(RmpsInfoService.java:145)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpc.core.internal.util.InfoServiceUtil$2.doExecute(InfoServiceUtil.java:325)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpc.core.internal.connection.OAuthServerRequest.call(OAuthServerRequest.java:81)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpc.core.internal.connection.InternalOAuthServerRequest.call(InternalOAuthServerRequest.java:52)
at com.ibm.xtools.rmpc.core.internal.connection.InternalOAuthServerRequest.call(InternalOAuthServerRequest.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:277)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1153)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:785)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.