It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I get the following error on RDM - CRJZS5498E Change has already been committed and cannot be re-committed, rolled back or perform other actions.

Ankit Shah (15712) | asked May 13 '13, 9:41 p.m.
 This are the various errors in logs:

[5/13/13 7:19:19:501 CDT] 00000021 webapp        E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logServletError SRVE0293E: [Servlet Error]-[equinoxbridgeservlet]: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: CRJZS5498E Change has already been committed and cannot be re-committed, rolled back or perform other actions.
        at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppDispatcherContext.sendError(WebAppDispatcherContext.java:637)
        at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletResponse.sendError(SRTServletResponse.java:1187)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.storage.service.internal.ChangesService.updateChange(ChangesService.java:2026)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.storage.service.internal.ChangesService.perform_POST(ChangesService.java:1513)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.TeamRawService.service(TeamRawService.java:90)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor335.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)

Jfs Response Body:
  Error 500: CRJZS5498E Change has already been committed and cannot be re-committed, rolled back or perform other actions.
com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.jfsclient.RmpsRuntimeException: 500 (CRITICAL) :Internal Server Error
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.jfsclient.JfsSystemClient.execute(JfsSystemClient.java:701)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.jfsclient.JfsSystemClient.execute(JfsSystemClient.java:465)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.resourcemanager.internal.JfsResourceManager.finishTransaction(JfsResourceManager.java:873)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.editing.internal.RmpsEditingSession.delete(RmpsEditingSession.java:352)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.editing.internal.RmpsEditingSession.cancel(RmpsEditingSession.java:380)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.editing.internal.EditingService.cancelEditingSession(EditingService.java:324)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rsa.rmps.importer.requests.internal.AbstractImportRequest.run(AbstractImportRequest.java:247)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rsa.rmps.core.servicemanager.RmpsNorvoServiceCallable.invokeRunnable(RmpsNorvoServiceCallable.java:50)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.servicemanager.internal.RmpsServiceCallable.call(RmpsServiceCallable.java:94)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rsa.rmps.core.servicemanager.RmpsNorvoServiceCallable.call(RmpsNorvoServiceCallable.java:71)
        at com.ibm.xtools.rmps.frontservice.servicemanager.internal.RmpsServiceCallable.call(RmpsServiceCallable.java:1)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:314)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:897)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:919)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:738)

HTTP Status 500: CRJAZ1036I Failed to save content StoredContent(_VhlJgbvHEeKnZsIuTnAgzA, application/rdf+xml, 334, None, HashCode(0xf12b6c8a)).com.ibm.team.jfs.app.http.HttpInternalServerErrorException: CRJAZ1036I Failed to save content StoredContent(_VhlJgbvHEeKnZsIuTnAgzA, application/rdf+xml, 334, None, HashCode(0xf12b6c8a)).
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor99.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:527)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.app.util.ErrorUtils.handleErrorResponse(ErrorUtils.java:475)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.app.util.ErrorUtils.handleErrorResponse(ErrorUtils.java:400)
        at com.ibm.team.vvc.server.common.services.jfs.internal.JfsHttpServiceImpl.execute0(JfsHttpServiceImpl.java:398)
        at com.ibm.team.vvc.server.common.services.jfs.internal.JfsHttpServiceImpl.startTransaction(JfsHttpServiceImpl.java:586)
        at com.ibm.team.vvc.server.common.services.jfs.internal.JfsHttpServiceImpl.runInTransaction(JfsHttpServiceImpl.java:658)
        at com.ibm.team.vvc.server.core.services.internal.MappingService.createMappings(MappingService.java:98)
        at com.ibm.team.vvc.server.core.services.front.BulkMappingsFrontService.doPost(BulkMappingsFrontService.java:41)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor860.invoke(Unknown Source)

2013-05-10 11:54:15,442 [              WebContainer : 1] [] ERROR net.jazz.ajax.service.internal.http.ThemingHandler  - Bad storage state, the theming storage area has the wrong OAuth Key associated with it

2 answers

permanent link
Francois-xavier Panaget (58914) | answered May 14 '13, 8:29 a.m.
Hi,

What actions were you doing/performing when you got this error?
What is the version of RDM you have installed ?
I see the error: net.jazz.ajax.service.internal.http.ThemingHandler  - Bad storage state, the theming storage area has the wrong OAuth Key associated with it
Have you tried to have a look at the following article:
Workaround: Fixing "the theming storage area has the wrong OAuth key associated with it"

Regards,
François

Comments
Ankit Shah commented May 14 '13, 10:34 a.m.

Francois

What actions were you doing/performing when you got this error? >> I just issued Request Import and after few sec i see the error in the logs
What is the version of RDM you have installed ? 4.0.1
I see the error: net.jazz.ajax.service.internal.http.ThemingHandler  - Bad storage state, the theming storage area has the wrong OAuth Key associated with it >> I am really not sure if that is the isssue...I can see my storage theme in the UI

Thanks for looking into this. 

permanent link
W Diu (58026) | answered May 14 '13, 9:43 a.m.
Are you importing a legacy workspace?  The workaround is to import one project at a time: Can not import entire legacy workspace (32143)

Comments
Ankit Shah commented May 14 '13, 10:35 a.m.

No i am not importing legacy workspace. This are new projects that were working and now they are not working. We had some space issue on the DB. I also ran repotools-dm reindex to make sure that all is good.

W Diu commented May 16 '13, 10:08 a.m.

In the import definition, did you choose to import the entire workspace at once or to import projects individually?

Ankit Shah commented Nov 13 '13, 1:58 p.m.

I use  import projects individually

Francois-xavier Panaget commented Nov 14 '13, 8:22 a.m.

Hi

If you have installed the RSA DM Client extension for RSA and your project area is managed by DM, then you could use, as an alternative, the upload mechanism (see Upload a project to the Design Management Server section the DM infocenter).

Thank you
Francois

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.