It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When I try exporting a template from the Eclipse client, it is not in the list - have I configured something wrong?

Vicky Pagnaer (63129) | asked Jun 14 '17, 5:50 a.m.

We have created multiple work item templates. However, when I go to Eclipse - Export and select "Work item template", in the next screen only 2 of the 6 templates are available to be exported.

The Project Area is correct but the Available Templates list shows only two templates.

In the Template configuration screen (Process Configuration > Project Configuration > Configuration Data > Work Items > Templates) I can see all six shared templates and I have the option to change the name/description or remove them.

All templates were created by me, so I don't know why I can only export 2 out of 6? As far as I know, there weren't any changes to permissions/license for my user. Are there any other settings I should check? Or should I log a defect?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.