It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Adapter Development and Performance

Peter Dimitrov (5131) | asked Sep 17 '09, 4:55 a.m.
Hi all,

I'm studying the feasibility of the integration of third party tools into RQM. I have some experience with CQTM and CQTM adapter development. Do you have any public documentation/howto/tutorial/example about adapter development for RQM? It would be really useful for me as I'd be able to give a gross estimation about possible development costs of a new adapter. I'm also interested in the performance of RQM. How well does it scale when you increase the number of test artifacts (up to 10.000+)? Thanks in advance for your help!

BR, Peter

5 answers

permanent link
Praveen Sinha (11641) | answered Sep 17 '09, 1:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You will need to sign up for the Ready For Rational Software program. For details visit this site.

http://www-304.ibm.com/jct01005c/isv/rational/readyfor.html

Hi all,

I'm studying the feasibility of the integration of third party tools into RQM. I have some experience with CQTM and CQTM adapter development. Do you have any public documentation/howto/tutorial/example about adapter development for RQM? It would be really useful for me as I'd be able to give a gross estimation about possible development costs of a new adapter. I'm also interested in the performance of RQM. How well does it scale when you increase the number of test artifacts (up to 10.000+)? Thanks in advance for your help!

BR, Peter

permanent link
Peter Dimitrov (5131) | answered Sep 18 '09, 9:25 a.m.
You mean that there is no public documentation for adapter development?

You will need to sign up for the Ready For Rational Software program. For details visit this site.

Hi all,

BR, Peter

permanent link
Praveen Sinha (11641) | answered Sep 18 '09, 11:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Not yet.

Though there is some amount of documentation available on howto access RQM artifacts here https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi#Detailed_Schema_Documentation

In the meanwhile you can try using the command line adapter shipped along with RQM. You can use it as a generic adapter to run any shell script or executable command.

You mean that there is no public documentation for adapter development?

Hi all,

BR, Peter

permanent link
Rajesh Gottapu (20613621) | answered Sep 22 '09, 5:18 a.m.
Hi all,

BR, Peter

Hi peter,

I am also working on adapter development. I have gone through CommandLine Adapter. There are some interesting things found in it.

Can you let me know the third party tools that you would like to integrate with?

I would help you in doing this

Regards,
Rajesh Gottapu.

permanent link
Peter Dimitrov (5131) | answered Sep 22 '09, 7:21 a.m.
Thanks for offering help but it is a proprietary tool of the company I work at. I will try that command line adapter after I managed to properly configure a new Project area.

BR, Peter

Hi all,

BR, Peter

Hi peter,

I am also working on adapter development. I have gone through CommandLine Adapter. There are some interesting things found in it.

Can you let me know the third party tools that you would like to integrate with?

I would help you in doing this

Regards,
Rajesh Gottapu.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.