It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RQM for Command line Script, I want to set the command and arguments at a common place.

Rfudge A (1311) | asked Jul 21 '17, 8:32 a.m.

In RQM, when we use command line option for an RQM script and select the option - "Use test resources that are local to a test machine" we are prompted to select an adapter which in turn sets the Command and Arguments tab present below. But, this becomes an issue if I have 100 test scripts in 100 test cases, Now if I want to change the path of all the Scripts from C drive to D drive. I have to change the command and argument part of each individual script. Is there any way in which this configuration can be made common? 

One answer

permanent link
Subhajit Bhuiya (6222) | answered Jul 26 '17, 10:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Right now no such capability is available where you can change the path of all the script in one shot. You can write your own small application for that where you can do a GET on all the commandline script and then change the path using your program logic and PUT it back to server

Comments
Rfudge A commented Jul 27 '17, 5:12 a.m.

I have tried to modify the command line adapter batch file as described by the following forum post. 

But, it is not working as expected. Is this one way in which we can go about it? Not sure if it works though.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.