It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[Closed] RQM URL Utility: Error with java script

Kumar Kumar (6427) | asked Oct 28 '16, 3:32 a.m.
edited Nov 07 '16, 2:28 a.m.
Hello,

I am trying to read the test case using RQM URL Utility. but I am getting below error

<noscript><div id="net-jazz-ajax-NoScriptMessage">Javascript is either disabled or not available in your Browser</div></noscript>
    <div id="net-jazz-ajax-InitialLoadMessage">Loading...</div>

Please provide me some solution.

Thanks,
Regards,
Kumar

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Oct 28 '16, 4:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Since there is pretty much no information in the question, I doubt there will be a lot of answers. My best guess is that you are passing a URL that is actually just a usual Web UI URL and not a REST Service compatible one. The URL tries to open up and misses JavaScript which is not provided by the RQMURLUtility.
Kumar Kumar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Kumar Kumar commented Oct 28 '16, 5:12 a.m.

I am using restclient addon and also trying with RQM URL Utility in both same error.

Trying get request for URL - https://localhost:9443/qm/process/project-areas

Error is Java script is either disabled or not available in your Browser.

Thanks,
Regards,
Kumar

Ralph Schoon commented Oct 28 '16, 5:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Because the error is likely the URL in use and not the tool that is used to use it.

One other answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Oct 30 '16, 7:55 p.m.
The particular URL https://localhost:9443/qm/process/project-areas should return XML contents. The only scenario that it returns HTML content is when you have not logged on successfully (hence a login page). Make sure that you have specify the correct username and password when using the utility.

BTW, it's bad practice of using "localhost" in the public URI.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.