It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How are the columns that are displayed in the Coverage section of the Test Environment artifact determined?

Tim Fuller (471428) | asked Oct 13 '16, 6:08 p.m.
In 6.01 there are several columns that show in the Coverage section of a Test Environment artifact: Name, Database, Operating System, Application Server, Browser, Test Adapter, CPU, and Management Agent.  I understand that the data in the columns is determined by how the Lab Resource Descriptions are filled-in, but I'm wondering which columns are shown in the Coverage section is determined.  I can't find any setting that would select which columns are displayed, such as Lab Resource and Channel Properties, Test Plan Environment Types, or even any of the templates.  I suspect they are hardwired.  Can anyone confirm this?  Also, if they are hardwired, why were these columns chosen? 

Accepted answer

permanent link
paul chu (59411) | answered Oct 19 '16, 10:39 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Those columns are hardwired and not customizable.  They are just common properties and no particular reason why they are chosen.  If that does not suit your need, please submit an enhancement request with your use case.  You can enter the enhancement request here - IBM RFE Community.
Tim Fuller selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.