It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Same record is showing multiple times in JRS

Ahmed Ahmed (48832) | asked Oct 10 '16, 1:40 a.m.

Hi,

I have created some reports in JRS. I have seen that artifacts are showing multiple times in the JRS report. E.g in my Requirement Management application i have created some requirements. Now i want to generate the report of all these requirements using JRS. Same artifacts is showing multiple times in JRS report. Secondly, i have deleted some custom artifact types from Requirement Management application then why deleted types are showing in JRS. I have refreshed the data source also but same result. 

Kindly guide me how can i resolve this issue. I am using CLM 6.0.2.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Oct 10 '16, 9:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ahmed,

In regards to duplicate artifacts are these artifacts inside a module or a collection?  A report will show all instances of the artifact so you will see a row for the "base" artifact.  And if this artifact is in two modules, you will see two additional rows, one for each module.  You can display the "collection or module" column in a report to see if the artifact is in a collection or module 

For deleted type, I found the following defect for deleted attribute.  You may be running into something similar for types. 

I hope this helps.
Ahmed Ahmed selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Oct 10 '16, 5:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Once data is in the data-warehouse, it does not disappear just because you change the process configuration. so any type that has been pulled into the data-warehouse will stay there.

There is not nearly enough information to answer the other part of the question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.