It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DM 6.0.2 Import Definition not compliance with Rational Software Architect Domain 9.0

Alberto Teodoro (6632438) | asked Sep 22 '16, 12:00 p.m.
Hi,
I'm trying to import a RSA project, previously imported with success in DM 4.0.6 and 5.0.2.
In my new version of DM 6.0.2, I'm not able to import an RSA project at version 9.0, because I can only set the incorrect version of Rational Software Architect Domain: the correct one for my RSA Project is 9.0.
I tried also to import the RSA profile into the "Domains" project of Rational Design Manager, as described here: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSRNEV_4.0.6/com.ibm.dm.profile.tutorial.doc/topics/lesson1_apply.html

I'm also looking for an updated documentation for DM 6.0.2 that explain how to set the right RSA domain, but I didn't find it.

Please, let me know I can I solve my issue or where I can find the complete tutorial for this configuration.

Many thanks in advance
Alberto

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.