It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem in association of same project in different tool of IBM, RQM RTC and DOORS

Amir Ali Ansari (1113) | asked Aug 04 '16, 7:15 p.m.
I created the same project in all the three ALM tools RQM, RTC and DOORS and did the association part too. But i changed the name of the project in all the three tools and  try to assoicate but the system does not show me the updated name, instead displays the old name.

Any one can help ?

Comments
Don Yang commented Aug 04 '16, 7:40 p.m.

what is the CLM  version?
what do you mean by "same project"? is it same name of CCM and QM and RM projects?
You have already "did the association part too" but why you want to "try to assoicate", this does not make sense, can you please elaborate?

Amir Ali Ansari commented Aug 05 '16, 10:14 a.m.

Yes its CLM version.. I need to associate in order to achieve the tracebility matrix in DOORS.

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 09 '16, 3:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The question is unanswerable as it lacks the basic data and a good description about the steps etc. Please see How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and try to provide a better description and more data,

One answer

permanent link
Mehul Patel (9695) | answered Oct 25 '16, 9:55 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Amir,

Are you checking tracebility matrix from DOORS? 

As pointed out by Don, you need not to associate again even you change the name of project, please provide more detail.

Regards,
Mehul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.