It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting error: Failed to connect design manager server, trying to move the models to Design Manger using Mathlab simulink

prabhu Rao (1125) | asked Jul 28 '16, 7:17 a.m.
We have installed Rational Rhapsody Design Manager server 6.0.2 and the client 'Rational Rhapsody Simulink Manual Importer.
Mathlab Simulink 2015b has also been installed and configured with Rhapsody simulink manual importer.

Classpath.txt file also has been updated with SimulinkManualImporter_Install_Dir path for the particular .jar file also.

We have installed Design Manager application and able to see Design Manager application running in matlab Apps tab.

Now we are trying to move the models to Design manger using Mathlab simulink, but getting error: Failed to connect design manager server, while click on 'Connect' button.

Please help me if I still miss some configuration.

One answer

permanent link
Olivier PILLAUD TIRARD (111) | answered Apr 11 '17, 11:42 a.m.

Hi,

I know it's a while but I am now facing the same issue... Did you manage to solve your problem? I would be very interested in the way you got it working if it is the case.

Thank you,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.