Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

IHS plugin configuration in Linux cmd

Hi,
 
 Am setting up CLM and using IHS as reverse proxy. I have installed IHS on linux RHEL 6. I need help in generating the configurewebserver.sh file using cmd line.  Am using the cmd
./wctcmd.sh -tool pct -createDefinition -defLocName DefinitionLocationName -response /opt/IBM/WebSphere/Toolbox/WCT/responsefile.txt

and its not generating the script as expected.

I dont have gui installed in linux.

Please suggest

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
I would suggest posting this question to DW Answers to engage the IHS experts

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 2,382
× 28

Question asked: Mar 30 '16, 2:08 a.m.

Question was seen: 5,454 times

Last updated: Mar 30 '16, 12:01 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm