It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The exported query results will be formatted using the U.S: English locale

Omar Vazquez (281713) | asked Feb 12 '16, 4:17 p.m.

Hi team

I have Problems with my Export files from RTC. There is a message which shows me "The exported query results will be formatted using the U.S: English locale."    

All dates are exported as text, which has a lot of impact on the following work with these files. Specially the dates are exported as text and I'm not able to change it back to dateformat that easily.

Can I change this?

This happened after the migration from RTC 5.0.2 to 6.0.1 but only with some users, maybe is a configuration problem.

Can you help please?

Regards

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Feb 14 '16, 11:35 p.m.
I believe the message will appear when the language setting of the browser is not English (US). It basically warns you that you may get something different from what you see in the browser.
Omar Vazquez selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Omar Vazquez commented Feb 17 '16, 1:43 p.m.

Hello Donald thanks for your comment.

Do you know if this is a defect on CLM 6.0.1, because I ran a test using CLM 5.0.2 and 6.0 adding others language different to English but I don't get that message, this happen only with 6.0.1.

Regards

Donald Nong commented Feb 17 '16, 10:35 p.m.

No, that's the opposite. It's the result of a bug fix. :-)

In previous version, the export localize the dates, but not numbers, and this actually causes some inconsistency. Since 6.0.1 the export is hard coded to use U.S. English, hence the warning message. See comment 10 in the below work item.
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/354921

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.