It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

After creating a staging area from production for JTS, CCM and RM, all project dashboards have are default, "custom" project dashboard are lost

Brett Bohnn (94111153) | asked Feb 11 '16, 12:55 p.m.
Hi,

I worked with a client who created a staging area with clones of production data for JTS, CCM, RM 5.0.2. They intend to use this to test a 6.0.1 upgrade. Everything in CCM and RM was functional but all projects dashboards had reverted to their default, meaning they were missing all customization, widgets, etc. There are no errors in diagnostics from any application but I have not yet looked for errors in jts.log, ccm.log or rm.log. What could cause this behavior?

2 answers

permanent link
Brett Bohnn (94111153) | answered Feb 11 '16, 12:57 p.m.
We figured out that the JTS indices were not migrated properly from the  production server.                                                      

After doing a repotools-jts -reindex all, the problem is resolved.  Note, we had previously done reindexing for CCM and RM, but the JTS reindex was required).

Thanks,
Brett 

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Feb 11 '16, 5:18 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The following thread gives more details about which indexing command to use and when:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/163450/i-dont-understand-all-the-different-repotools-indexing-commands

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.