It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to make a Requirement artifact suspect based on Test artifact changes?

Manuel Felipe Amaya (1321327) | asked Nov 19 '15, 4:21 p.m.
Hi,

I was exploring the suspicion profile administration and saw that there is a section for QM suspect profiles. I made some tests, however there is no suspect changes in the requirement.

Also, what is the purpose of the fields shown in the ccm section of suspicion profiles? in one hand, link type suspicion work great in ccm with the affects requirement and implements requirement, but in the other hand, every other suspicion to watch does not work (or I have not grasped it yet how to make it work).

Thank you.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Nov 20 '15, 3:32 a.m.
Suspicion profiles do work with changes from CCM and QM. The problem should lie in the way you configure the profile. I have verified that "Priority" does trigger a suspicion so it should work for you as well.

We had quite a lengthy discussion on this topic in the past. Take a look and let me know whether you still have any doubts.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/199565/whats-the-recommended-approach-to-setting-suspicion-profiles-crossing-rdng-pas
Manuel Felipe Amaya selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Manuel Felipe Amaya commented Dec 01 '15, 5:32 a.m. | edited Dec 01 '15, 6:21 p.m.

When you say " I have verified that "Priority" does trigger a suspicion so it should work for you as well", what did you do to trigger the suspicion? Did you change a WI priority or the priority enum for the CCM PA?
What does trigger a suspect profile with QM?

Donald Nong commented Dec 01 '15, 6:26 p.m.

What I did is "change a WI priority". Change of the priority enum in the CCM PA occurs in the "process configuration" which the suspect profile does not monitor. When you configure the suspect profile, there are lots of attributes and link types that you can select into the monitoring process. A change of the selected attributes or link types should trigger a suspect of the associated requirement artifact(s).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.