JTS reports "Discovery resource for '/admin' cannot be accessed" after upgrade from CLM 4.0.3 to 5.0.2
2 answers
Hi Ken,
The message "The LPA is merged before." is the exactly same as I had before. I hope you can use this solution.
1. Shutdown the Jazz Team Server 5.0.2.
2. backup \IBM\JazzTeamServer502\server\conf\jts\teamserver.properties file.
3. Remove following 2 lines and save it:
com.ibm.team.lpa.storage.area.name=com.ibm.team.lpa.xxxxxxxxx
com.ibm.team.lpa.storage.area.label=Jazz Lifecycle Project Administration
4. I assume the old 40X environment is under /IBM/JazzTeamServer40.
a) go to the 502 folder: cd /IBM/JazzTeamServer502/server
b) run command: repotools-jts.sh -mergeLPAJTS jtsContextRoot=jts lpaContextRoot=admin oldJTSHome= /IBM/JazzTeamServer40/server/conf
5. If it finishes with "The LPA is migrated successfully" in repotools-jts_mergeLPAJTS.log, then you are good.
6. Start the Jazz Team Server 5.0.2, then verify JTS diagnostic to see if errors are gone.
Ken Murphy, by a chance what was the final status on your PMR, we are dealing with the same thing here.
Thanks.
Comments
Lily Wang
Oct 27 '15, 8:23 p.m.Taki Nakajo
Oct 28 '15, 2:14 a.m.Ken Murphy
Oct 28 '15, 4:57 p.m.