RTC as Build Provider in RQM doesn´t work after upgrade to 6.0
Hi,
after upgrade 5.0.2 to 6.0 Build Providing to RQM does not work.
This message occurs in Project Properties:
The QM server cannot connect to the CCM server. Make sure that the CCM user ID and password are correct. For more information, open the help system
I checked help chapter "Configuring Rational Team Concert as your build provider" in latest help for 6.0.1 again and discovered that section Advanced Properties -> Build Integration Framework -> com.ibm.rqm.buildintegration.service.asynctask.RTCBuildInformationCollector in 6.0
doesn t have option to enter credentials any more.
Is that a bug or I missed some configuration step for 6.0?
Please help.
after upgrade 5.0.2 to 6.0 Build Providing to RQM does not work.
This message occurs in Project Properties:
The QM server cannot connect to the CCM server. Make sure that the CCM user ID and password are correct. For more information, open the help system
I checked help chapter "Configuring Rational Team Concert as your build provider" in latest help for 6.0.1 again and discovered that section Advanced Properties -> Build Integration Framework -> com.ibm.rqm.buildintegration.service.asynctask.RTCBuildInformationCollector in 6.0
doesn t have option to enter credentials any more.
Is that a bug or I missed some configuration step for 6.0?
Please help.
2 answers
You must associate a functional user (qm_user) to the consumer entry in the Administrative page of the CCM application. For more details, see Establishing cross-server communication.
Comments
paul chu
JAZZ DEVELOPER Jul 21 '15, 11:17 a.m.