It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create project area with custom templates

Leandro trevis (37813) | asked Jul 24 '12, 1:31 p.m.
Hi, we have our own custom templates for some artifacts like TestCase, TestPlan, etc

Right now when we create a new project area we have to import these templates via restapi, wich is not straightforward and a bit complicated for the non-techinical project managers.

I would like to know how to:

1. how to create new project areas already with my custom templates
2. in this same new project area I want to disable/erase the off-the-box templates for those artifact fo wich I already have a custom template

Tks

One answer

permanent link
Vladimir Zahariev (1503) | answered Jul 24 '12, 2:34 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You can create, modify, export and import process templates using the web or eclipse UI.
Here  are a few links with more details on how that works and how it could be done:

Please let me know if the above helps.

Comments
Leandro trevis commented Jul 24 '12, 2:50 p.m.

Hi, I don't understand the process templates versus artifacts custom templates. Can the process template contain my custom artifact templates for testplan and testcase?

i.e: on my company we use a custom testplan template with custom sections. So on every new project area we create we want to have the custom testplan readily avaiable.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.