It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I duplicate a work item editor page or section in the Web UI?

Robert Huet (23112684) | asked Jul 02 '15, 2:09 p.m.
 The Web UI seems like a better platform to edit work item presentations, since the attributes are laid out as they would appear on the page.  However, I don't see any option to duplicate a page or section in the Web UI.  Also, I don't see any indication of "shared content" in the web UI.  Are these capabilities missing form the web UI, or am I just not seeing it?  I know these can be done from the Eclipse client, but it seems strange to enable part of this use case in the Web UI and just leave out a small piece that would make it fully functional.

One answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Jul 02 '15, 6:33 p.m.
Hi Robert,

Currently it is not possible to duplicate a presentation in the WebUI, this is avaiable only in Eclipse.

We already have an enhancement request for this. Please subscribe to the following work item:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=132970

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.