It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DOORS 6.0 RC1 - requirements not accessible over JRS

Gergely Szakaly (2369) | asked Jun 22 '15, 3:29 a.m.
After installing CLM 6.0 RC1, the requirements in DOORS NG are not accessible over Jazz Reporting Service.

The ETL jobs are running and the job status shows that resources have been processed, but these are not visible in JRS. Even the manual SQL "SELECT * FROM RIDW.VW_REQUIREMENT T1" only returns the omnipresent "Info not available" line.

The same used to work in 6.0 M? (maybe M9, but I cannot reproduce it any more as the associated test licenses are now expired)?

Does any one have experience with it or any idea what still needs to be configured?

2 answers

permanent link
Gergely Szakaly (2369) | answered Jun 22 '15, 4:42 a.m.
I have found what the problem was.

In the Jazz Data Collection Component application on the Data Collection Page I only run the jobs in the "ODS Data Collection", but not those in the "Data-Mart Data Collection" section. Having run all ETL jobs using the "Run all data warehouse collection jobs" link, the data is now available in the JRS.

Comments
Francesco Chiossi commented Jun 22 '15, 5:06 a.m.

Thanks for sharing the solution

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Jun 22 '15, 4:13 a.m.
Hello Gergely,

I would first check if the data is present in the data warehouse.
Requirement information is stored in the RIODS.REQUIREMENT table.

If the data is there, but it cannot be seen in the report, it might be a security issue; check that the user logged in JRS is member of the DNG projects, if the are not publicly visible.

If you have Configuration Management enabled for the DNG project, the data won't be collected in the data warehouse.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.