It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS 6.0.4 Simple DNG report - LQE Scoped by Config - Project Area & Artifact Type

Matt Muller (59813674) | asked Jun 22 '18, 5:45 a.m.
edited Jun 22 '18, 6:12 a.m.

Good Morning (or Afternoon)

I want to produce a high level report (graph) which displays the "Project Area" and "Total no's of Artifact" by Type.

- Current Data - LQE Scoped by a Config (as my DNG Projects have Config switched on)

- Limit the scope - selected two RM Projects

- Choose an artifact - "Requirements"  (as I thought at this high level I'd get the different types etc)

- Format Results - I don't get the "Project Area" as an Attribute?

So I'm confused? why if I select Multiple Projects I don't get the attribute "Project Area".

I did a similar report for Work item Types in RTC vs Project Areas - Simple?

Thanks

Matt

Comments
Fariz Saracevic commented Jun 22 '18, 7:13 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Matt,

are you saying that even when you click on the Attribute button, you do not see project areas option to select? Thank you. 

Matt Muller commented Jun 22 '18, 8:06 a.m.

Hi Fariz,

In Report Builder - I can see the Projects "Limit the scope"

In the Choose Artifact:

If I pick "Requirements" choose an artifact >> I do not get the "Project area" attribute in the Format Results.  (Attribute of = Requirement[Type:Requirement]

If I pick a sub section of Requirement example "System Requirement >> I DO get the Project Area in the default view already selected (Attribute of = System Requirement [Type: System Requirement]

I did try to test on my 6.0.6 IBM Sandbox but I get errors on that environment.

Hope that answers your question..

As I said I'm sure this is something simple...  or I can only create a report for each Type or Artifact per Project Area.

I have raised a support call but was told it's Training.

So simple to do something similar for RTC - to tell me how many work items per project

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.