Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

RQM 2.0 download issue

Hi,
I am trying to download RQM 2.0 from jazz.net website. but it is able to download only 20MB. plz let me know how can i get full setup.

Thanks in advance.

0 votes



5 answers

Permanent link
Hi,
I am trying to download RQM 2.0 from jazz.net website. but it is able to download only 20MB. plz let me know how can i get full setup.

Thanks in advance.



I got the same problem and I just waited and trayed again some minutes later and it run.

0 votes


Permanent link
Hi,
I am trying to download RQM 2.0 from jazz.net website. but it is able to download only 20MB. plz let me know how can i get full setup.

Thanks in advance.


Several of us on our team are having the same issue. When downloading using Free Download Manager we receive an 'unknown network error'. When downloading directly we get to 628 MB but it looks like it has completed correctly. When we try to unzip the file, we receive a 'corrupted file' error.

0 votes


Permanent link
I just successfully downloaded the https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/betas/2.0Beta2/RQM-Standard-2.0Beta2.zip file (720MB) using Free Download Manager from my home in North Carolina. This confirmed that the file is available and that the Zip is not corrupt. I was getting about 700 KB/sec download speed.

Our team will look into it further to see if there's anything we can improve, but I suspect it may just be network issues between us and you.

0 votes


Permanent link
I have tried twice to download the RQM Reporting zip files and only Disk 3 and 5 are good and Disk 1, 2, 4 and 6 are bad.

I'm getting the following error message when I try to unzipped the corrupt zip files - "The Oompressed (zipped) Folder is invalide or corrupted."

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark Cesario
mark.cesario@us.ibm.com

0 votes


Permanent link
I just successfully downloaded the https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/betas/2.0Beta2/RQM-Standard-2.0Beta2.zip file (720MB) using Free Download Manager from my home in North Carolina. This confirmed that the file is available and that the Zip is not corrupt. I was getting about 700 KB/sec download speed.

Our team will look into it further to see if there's anything we can improve, but I suspect it may just be network issues between us and you.


Hi packham,

Can you let us know free download manager tool name?
I tried "Download accelerator plus" but still not able to download RQM 2.0 Beta 2.

As per my knowledge previously, when you want to download RQM installables,automatically download director opens,and by using that you can download very quick which is not currently there.pl confirm

Thanks,
Manoj

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Jun 15 '09, 2:22 a.m.

Question was seen: 9,403 times

Last updated: Jun 15 '09, 2:22 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm