It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQMExelImporter: supported character set

Bernard Dupre (2687) | asked Apr 30 '12, 6:33 a.m.
Hello,
What are character sets supported by RQMExcelImporter when importing to repository ?
I try to import test scripts, testcases and test plans written in french but I don't get the same behavior when importing to file or importing to repository.
Import to file - and then import into RQM using web UI command - supports french characters, but links between test scripts, test cases and test plans are not set.
Import to repository doesn't display correctly specific french characters but set the links as long as artifact name doesn't include french character.
I see that RQMExcelImporter distribution includes a folder "en-US" containing Mso2rqm.dll and RQMExcelImporter.dll. Do we provide it for other language ?
Thanks
Bernard

2 answers

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered May 02 '12, 9:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
hi @berndup,
which version of RQM server and RQM importer are you using?
I think we support French character, I have used the latest ExcelImporter in RC2 and it works fine for DBCS character. so I think it will also works fine for French.
Hello,
What are character sets supported by RQMExcelImporter when importing to repository ?
I try to import test scripts, testcases and test plans written in french but I don't get the same behavior when importing to file or importing to repository.
Import to file - and then import into RQM using web UI command - supports french characters, but links between test scripts, test cases and test plans are not set.
Import to repository doesn't display correctly specific french characters but set the links as long as artifact name doesn't include french character.
I see that RQMExcelImporter distribution includes a folder "en-US" containing Mso2rqm.dll and RQMExcelImporter.dll. Do we provide it for other language ?
Thanks
Bernard

permanent link
Bernard Dupre (2687) | answered May 03 '12, 6:15 a.m.
hi @wanhaobj,
you're right; I was using v3.0.1.3, but it works better with v4.0 RC2. The correct list of test cases is now included in the test plan.
I still have an issue to display french character. Do you know how to inform RQM to use a specific character set for new test artifacts ?

hi @berndup,
which version of RQM server and RQM importer are you using?
I think we support French character, I have used the latest ExcelImporter in RC2 and it works fine for DBCS character. so I think it will also works fine for French.
Hello,
Thanks
Bernard

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.