It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need the RQMexcelImporter.exe. How and where can i get it

oeindrila ghosh (111) | asked Apr 28 '16, 2:49 a.m.
 Need to upload Test Cases to RQM. My cases are written in Excel. So I require the RQM excel Importer.exe for directly uploading the Test cases to RQM. Where can i get it

One answer

permanent link
Joao Carusi (263314) | answered Apr 28 '16, 8:12 a.m.
Please refer to the following URL:

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter

• Download the compressed Word and Excel utility file:
    1. Go to the download page for IBM® Rational Quality Manager.
    2. Click the link for your version of Rational Quality Manager. This version is the same as for theRational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM).
    3. Click the All Downloads tab, and then scroll down to the Extras section.
    4. Locate the Microsoft Excel and Word to Rational Quality Manager Import Utility entry, click All, view the license agreement, and click I agree to the terms of the license, and then click Accept.

5. Choose a download location and save the file. The RQM-Extras-RQMExcelWordImporter- version .zip file should begin downloading.
  • Extract the file that you downloaded to a temporary location.
  • From the temporary location, run one of these setup files:

• Click Install when asked if you want to install, click Next to go through the installation wizard, and then click Close when the installation is complete.
  • Open Microsoft Excel or Word, and verify that the RQM menu is available either on the menu bar or under the Tools > Add-Ins menu .
  • Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.