It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work around for RM browser

Kunal N (872862) | asked May 15 '15, 7:02 a.m.
Hi all,

I need to edit graphical artifact in DOORS NG 5.02.I have installed RM browser add on plug in from my browser.But still whenever i try to edit graphical artifacts I get a error message as   below: 

"ID CRRRW7382E  The editor could not be started because the Java virtual machine (JVM) was not able to load. The JVM might not load if the installation of the browser add-on plugin failed or if another JVM is already loaded in the browser either previously in this window or tab or in another window or tab. Disable other browser plug-ins that may use a JVM and restart the browser. For example, in the Firefox browser, click Tools > Add-ons. Select each Java plug-in, and click Disable."

I have also tried disabling other java plugins in my browser.  I am using Mozilla firefox browser 38.0. Is there any workaround to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

One answer

permanent link
Diane Everitt (27835) | answered May 15 '15, 5:13 p.m.

Hello Kunal,

Please refer to the information in the following jazz.net article for troubleshooting the RM browser:

https://jazz.net/library/article/1088#An_error_message_is_received_when

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Diane

Comments
Kunal N commented May 20 '15, 8:31 a.m.

Hi Diane,

Thank's for your reply, I went through the link provided by you but still i am unable to resolve the issue.

Paul Ellis commented May 20 '15, 8:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kunal,

For CLM 5.0..2, you need to be using ESR 31, not Firefox 38.0.1 ESR.  Are you able to use a supported browser and reproduce this behaviour?

Thanks,
Paul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.