It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build Result warning state information

Vijay Reddy Gaddam (562841) | asked Mar 26 '15, 3:14 a.m.
 Hi,

I have a in integration between buildforge(7.1.3.4) and RTC(4.0.4).

I download the sources from RTC and then using ant build file, compile the java sources using a build definition in RTC. The compilation log is updated back to build result in RTC. The state of the build result is in completed state, but when there are more no of warnings, I see a warn sign as state, if there are less warnings or no warning at all I get state sign with green tick mark.

Can I know what is the default value(no of warnings) for setting state of build result to warn sign?
Can we change that default value?If so where can I change?

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Reddy.

One answer

permanent link
Krishna Kishore (50112) | answered Mar 27 '15, 1:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi,

How are you publishing the compilation log files, if you are using JdtCompileLogPublisherTask, then the warning icon is automatically added for the compilation unit if the compilation log has non zero warnings. If you are using the logPublisher, you would need to set the status to WARNING when publishing. Also uncheck the setting "Ignore warnings when computing overall status" on the General page of the build definition.

Thanks,
Kishore 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.