It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can i search change set by using part of change set comment

Ashok Sharma (3211118) | asked Nov 04 '14, 4:19 a.m.
Hi All,
The change set search screen doesn't allow to search change set using part of change set comment.

For example, i have delivered one change set with comment like "PR-21345: changes for user login". I want to locate this change set. so can i say RTC to search change set which starts with "PR-21345"?


One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (62.0k33643) | answered Nov 04 '14, 4:38 a.m.
As far as I can tell this is not possible today out of the box. I am looking at version 5.0.1.

I have not tried context aware search and if that would provide the information. See for links to context aware search.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.