It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Removed Requirements in ReqPro Web - How do I remove in RQM?

Bob Zurn (61162) | asked May 12 '09, 2:39 p.m.
I import requirements from ReqPro Web. Later, some requirements have been deleted in ReqPro. RQM1.0.1 All Requirements status shows "Removed" for those requirements. The "Reset the Requirement Status" icon is unavailable when a "Removed" requirement is selected. What's the proper way now to remove these requirements.

My workaround: I've changed it from a "Requirement" Task to a "Task" and done the Resolve/Close cycle to get rid of these.

3 answers

permanent link
Helen Lozoraitis (60624) | answered May 13 '09, 4:25 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Interesting workaround. You might also want to check the RTC forum, where it probably has been asked before whether there are plans to allow the soft delete of work items. RQM would need that in order to remove its requirements.

permanent link
Alexander Assall (1211) | answered May 15 '09, 12:53 a.m.
Bobz, RQM 1.0.1 didn't provide "archive requirement" operation since RTC can't support archive work item. But your workaround is very interesting :-)

RQM 2.0 will provide archive requirement capability by itself so you can easily remove requirements there.

permanent link
Jens Lippmann (11111) | answered May 02 '11, 6:45 a.m.
I have several 100 requirements in my project area that were inadvertedly exported from Doors with the RQMI tool.
However, when I try to delete/archive them I get a message box telling it's read-only.
I really need to remove them.
Is there any option beside scrapping the project area?
Could I do this with the URL Utility?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.