It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

TC from TCER and release, cycle info has to come from TSER in RRDI report

Naveen V (791759) | asked Jun 22 '15, 12:54 p.m.
edited Jun 23 '15, 8:58 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)

Hi,

Looking the information about latest state of a TC ( passwd,failed,etc) from TCER. We need to add to that the release and cycle in which the TC was executed. This information will need to come from the TSER. I found the TC state from "ODS --> Execution Result area --> Execution Result". where I can find release and cycle in which the TC was executed. This information need to find from TSER. Which query will have this information in our out-of-the-box RRDI package?

Thanks

Comments
Naveen V commented Jun 23 '15, 11:00 a.m. | edited Jun 23 '15, 8:58 p.m.

I am looking information about TC where release and cycle was executed. I am seeing some thing in Test suite execution record related test category query about release and cycle but not sure how I can map this information to TC to show latest results in report. Any help much appreciate.

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Naveen V (791759) | answered Jun 23 '15, 11:01 a.m.

I am looking information about TC executed on  release and cycle. I am seeing some thing in Test suite execution record related test category query about release and cycle but not sure how I can map this information to TC to show latest results in report. Any help much appreciate.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.