It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to login to login.jazz.net after linking IBM ID and Jazz ID

Raghava Reddy Kapu Veera (611) | asked Sep 17 '14, 5:20 a.m.
Hi, Can some one help me to understand the problem I am facing with my login here ?

1) I logged on to hubb.jazz.net first time using my jazz ID and was able to traverse through my invited projects and work items.
2) Also I am forced to link my jazz ID with IBM ID in my first login and have got the "successfully linked" mail showing my IBM ID and Jazz ID
3) Now, when I try to logon using my IBM ID, its showing error message "incorrect username and password". Also, I am not able to logon using my Jazz ID either because the site says "Your Jazz ID is already linked with your IBM ID. Try logon with IBM ID instead of Jazz ID".
4) I have tried multiple times using IBM ID and still the same error. I am able to logon to the other wiki sites using the same IBM ID and password.

Here is the message I have received. Appreciate if any one has faced the same issue and resolved. Thanks !!

Great! Your IBM id and Jazz ID are linked.

IBM id: raghavareddy@in.ibm.com
Jazz ID: raghavareddy

One answer

permanent link
Isabel Murakami (3811615) | answered Sep 26 '14, 3:42 p.m.
Hi,
I had the same problem, however hitting the back button on the Browser, bypassed the issue:

https://hub.jazz.net
click the sign in link

Select tab to sign in using IBM id
(I filled with my IBM email and password - sign in button)
==> Incorrect username or password

sign in using JazzID
(I filled with my jazz.net account)

an window was presented :
"Start using your IBM id to sign in!"
Enter your IBM id
IBM id
Password
If I fill with my IBM id (my IBM email and Intranet password), I do receive "Incorrect user or password"

However, If I use the Back button on the Browser, returning to the hub.jazz.net and click at the sign in link again,
it shows the Project Area page and it shows me as connected with the jazz.net identification. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.