It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot create a plan because cannot create an iteration

Monica Luke (6335) | asked Feb 14 '14, 1:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am trying to create a plan in my JazzHub project and there are no iterations available. I cannot find anywhere in the web interface for creating iterations.

Using the Eclipse client, I can see the timeline (which does not have any iterations), but I don't have permissions to create iterations.

I actually have two projects and have the same problem on both of them.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Feb 14 '14, 1:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Monica,
Our user interface shifted around a bit today.  You can create a timeline and add iterations by navigating to your project's home page, clicking Current Work, and then clicking the Create Timeline or Edit Timeline button.

Monica Luke selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Monica Luke commented Feb 14 '14, 4:31 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Awesome, that did it.  Still a bit of mystery why I had a permissions error from the Eclipse client, but I am all set now. Thanks so much.

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Feb 14 '14, 4:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Glad you got it working!  Most of the project setting configurations have been disabled through the Eclipse client.  Most of the configurations need to be done through the web interface.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.