It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Adding my username as administrator in the project area

Jesse Timbang (3211619) | asked Oct 10 '14, 2:05 p.m.
When creating a project area in devops, shouldn't I have the capability to add my user name as the administrator of the said project area? I'm trying it right now on Eclipse client, but it fails to search for my user name/user id/email.

Comments
Jesse Timbang commented Oct 10 '14, 2:09 p.m.

Looks like it finally found it, but I am unable to add the id now. Is there a way for me to add it? Sounds silly that the project area creator isn't the administrator.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Oct 13 '14, 9:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Project owners are not given administrative rights on DevOps Services, and I'm not aware of any plans to change that.  You can customize your project by opening your project on hub.jazz.net.  There you can invite project members by e-mail address.
Jesse Timbang selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Oct 11 '14, 11:56 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
To my knowledge, you are currently not allowed to add any administrators (including yourself) to a devops project area.  We'd need one of the devops folks to respond as to whether/when that capability will be provided.

Comments
Jesse Timbang commented Oct 13 '14, 7:34 a.m.

That's rather unfortunate, as I have some project members I cannot add at the moment.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.