It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0367I error closing after fetching rows

del Rosario Buddy (1823) | asked Sep 16 '14, 11:12 p.m.
retagged Sep 17 '14, 8:57 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
 Hello,

I'm using CLM 4.0.5 and oracle as database and i've recently encountered the following errors:

CRJAZ1992E The "com.ibm.team.process.RequestRemoteEnterpriseProcessUpdatesTask" task could not be completed and is now unscheduled. Error details: "CRJAZ0367I Error closing after fetching rows stmt = select distinct t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID, t1.INTERNAL_LAST_UPDATE_ATTEMPTED from JTS.PROCESS_PROCESS_PROVIDR_CCH_TM t1 order by t1.INTERNAL_LAST_UPDATE_ATTEMPTED asc"

Does anyone have an idea what this error means?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Sep 17 '14, 10:22 p.m.
You need to check the log files and see the full stack in order to understand the error message. In a few cases that I can see, the error was caused by a closed connection (or CLM lost the database connection). Without further debugging, the general approach is to increase the JDBC pool size. If you need to know the cause before doing anything, you need to involve your Oracle DBA to check the database log files, and you can also open a ticket with Support.
del Rosario Buddy selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.