It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to modify the max timeout for RTC WI queries ?

long TRUONG (3654118146) | asked Sep 03 '14, 1:26 a.m.
retagged Sep 03 '14, 9:44 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
 There are times when 9 out of 10 times running 1 of the several queries ended up with CRJAZ2065E, which we believe due to performance issue with our RTC 4.0.3

And 1 of the entry from Google search is “CRJAZ2065E. The SQL query " {0} " was aborted because it did not complete in less than {1} milliseconds”

We are looking for a way to increase the max timeout for RTC WI queries.

Could it be Maximum Query Time, which is set to the default 300 secs ? If so what is the relationship between the 300 secs max Query time and the 1 ms timeout "The SQL query " {0} " was aborted because it did not complete in less than {1} milliseconds".

Accepted answer

permanent link
long TRUONG (3654118146) | answered Sep 10 '14, 8:40 p.m.
 This is the right answer, but I cannot pick my own:

Looking closer at the error messages (too long to see the end for the number,where they got displayed) in the ccm.log, found that indeed all these queries timed out at 300 secs, the default "Maximum Query Time" set.

Increasing the value allow the queries to get through successfully.

Interesting to find that it is longer, some time twice as long , or longer, to run these queries on the Eclipse client than on the webUI, contrary to our beliefs.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.0k33645) | answered Sep 03 '14, 2:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The error you get seems to be more related to the database backend and seems to not have anything to do with the much longer maximum query time. I would suggest to work with support on finding out why you have the timeout and what can be done to fix it.

Comments
long TRUONG commented Sep 03 '14, 10:48 a.m.

Thx Ralph. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.