It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How Does the new Patch Mechanism Improve Maintenance for CLM 5.0 and CLM 4.0.7?

Ginny Ghezzo (33311117) | asked Sep 01 '14, 3:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 02 '14, 2:22 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

With CLM 5.0 and CLM 4.0.7, IBM has introduced a predictable and reliable mechanism to receive fixes through regular, light weight, and cumulative iFix.   The current iFixes, CLM 5.0 iFix003 and CLM 4.0.7 iFix001, are available through IBM Support.  It is recommended to receive the latest iFix when upgrading to a new product and when doing regular maintenance.  

Additional information:

Comments
Ginny Ghezzo commented Sep 16 '14, 2:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

A new CLM 5.0 iFix004 is now available (September 15, 2014).  Contact IBM Support to receive it.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 02 '14, 2:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

With CLM 5.0 and CLM 4.0.7, IBM has introduced a predictable and reliable mechanism to receive fixes through regular, light weight, and cumulative iFix.   The current iFixes, CLM 5.0 iFix003 and CLM 4.0.7 iFix001, are available through IBM Support.  It is recommended to receive the latest iFix when upgrading to a new product and when doing regular maintenance.  

Additional information:

Ginny Ghezzo selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Sep 02 '14, 2:25 a.m. | edited Sep 02 '14, 2:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Ginny, I changed your original statement to a question and provided your explanation as an answer. This is kind of the preferred way to handle it in the forums.
There is no way to select a correct answer if there is none. The forum is not really made for announcements. This seems to be the best way to handle something like this. I have seen support using it this way too. You can answer your own questions. After a while, it would be good, if you could accept the answer, if you have the permission too or let me or another moderator/administrator know that we should do it for you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.